Let’s be honest, you didn’t build your gaming PC just because it was more economical than buying a prebuilt. You did it for the experience of building the system and the ability to personalize its looks. Modern gaming PCs are like tuner cars, they are endlessly customizable.
And there’s a really cheap way to pimp out your gaming setup. Lights add incredible depth and style to your gaming room without putting a hole in your pocket. That’s why I created this list of the top 25 budget gaming lights to pimp your gaming setup.
Nexillumi LED Strip
- ★[IMPORTANT]2022 Upgraded Version: The upgraded APP is “illumi home”...
- ★SAFER TO USE: Nexillumi TV Backlights Operate at voltage of 5V. Just a...
- ★EASIER TO INSTALL: Corner wires make installation easier, they bend at...
- ★Dual control: IR Remote(Included) + “illumi home” App Control ,...
- Insanely good value for the amount of equipment you’re getting
- Compatible with a wide range of devices- monitors, TVs, desks, etc.
- You can control it with the IR remote or app from your phone
- Quality LED strip with soldered joints and 3M tape for maximum adhesion
This is probably one of the cheapest ways to add some extra bling to your gaming setup. Whether it’s a gaming PC on a desk or a console gaming setup with a TV cabinet in the living room. The LED strip itself is around 6.5 feet long but all of it isn’t occupied by LEDs.
If you were to ask me, I’d say this is perfect for 50 inch TVs if you wish to use the entire length. You can also cut off segments of the strip and use parts of it elsewhere. The light patterns and brightness/ color settings are controlled via Bluetooth, using a phone app.
Corsair iCUE LS100 LED Smart Lighting Strip Starter Kit
No products found.
- Light diffusers are built into the strips
- Short strips have 15 individually addressable RGB LEDs
- Long strips have 27 individually addressable RGB LEDs
- A combination of magnetic fasteners and adhesive tape ensures a secure mount
- External light controller included within the box
Corsair is a well-known brand when it comes to gaming hardware and peripherals. So it stands to reason that their take on LED lights is built a lot better than most no-name brands from China. The iCUE LS100 uses light diffusers on its strips that do two things.
First, they soften the hue creating a gentler glow that doesn’t feel visually distracting. Secondly, they spread out the light from its source which gives a slight neon vibe to the strips. There are 4 strips with individually addressable RGB LEDs, and they are chained together with braided cables (you also get a controller hub).
If you are looking for more budget gaming gear you might want to check my other post Top 20 Budget Gaming Desks Under $50, $100, $200, $300
Govee Smart Light Bars
- Enhanced Entertainment: These smart light bars stylishly add depth of color...
- Multiple Scene Modes: Create the atmosphere you need with several dynamic...
- Sync Your Music: With a built-in mic, the tv backlights sync smoothly with...
- Smart App Control: Enjoy access to an intuitive timer function,...
- Can be set up vertically or horizontally on a desk
- Will mount to the back of your TV or monitor with adhesive tape
- Built-in microphone to shift lighting effects based on ambient sound
- Easy lighting control via Bluetooth with a phone app
Whether you use these for your home entertainment system in the living room or a gaming PC desk, they are sure to add more personality to your setup. Capable of working both vertically and horizontally, these light bars provide very warm colors. Diffusers are built into the housing so the light glows uniformly across its entire length.
In terms of brightness, a couple of these will light up your entire gaming setup if the room is dimly lit. You can easily control the brightness and color settings with a phone app. There are various modes like static, pulse, strobe, wave, etc. and the built-in mic can dynamically switch between these modes using ambient sound.
FIGNOLEE Hexagon Lights
- REMOTE CONTROLLED: Remote control of 13 monochrome modes, plus 3 light...
- TOUCH CONTROLLED: Touch the CENTRE of the hexagon light to switch...
- FUN DIY CUSTOMIZATION: 6 tiles are included in the package, and up to 12...
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Can be used as a wall decoration, gaming lights and gaming...
- 13 colors and 3 lighting modes
- 6 hexagonal lights are included in each package, up to 12 can be chained together
- You can make the lights change color by touching each one in the center
- IR remote control
- Easily installs to a wall with double-sided adhesive tape
Have you ever watched a tech review on Youtube and seen these weird looking hexagonal wall lights in the background? They provide a unique lighting effect that adds mystique and character to any gaming setup. Plus, you can play around with these lights and rearrange them in any pattern you want.
You can even order 2 packs of these for a total of 12 hexagons that can all be chained together and controlled by the same remote. And the best part is that you can touch the lights in the center to activate them or change colors. These aren’t true RGB lights, they just cycle between 13 different colors.
If you are looking for more budget gaming gear you might want to check my other post Top 20 Budget Gaming Chairs Under $100, $150, $200, and $250
Govee Flow Plus Smart LED Bars
- Exciting Lighting Experience: Adopts innovative RGBICWW technology to...
- Syncs With Your Music - With an internal high-sensitivity mic, Govee gaming...
- Voice Control Your Lighting: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant via WiFi...
- Smart App Control: Customize the exact light you want with Govee Home App....
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant voice commands
- Color, brightness, lighting effect, etc. can all be changed with a phone app (or voice commands)
- Comes with stands for vertical placement
- Can be mounted behind your monitor or TV with adhesive tape
The Govee light bars from before with a new smart control module that can integrate with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. This means you can use voice commands and tell the bars which lighting effect you want. You can also change colors, pulsing speed, brightness, etc. with voice commands.
Of course, good old Bluetooth also works so you can simply go into the phone app and switch things if silence is necessary. In terms of mounting, you have two options. Either use the included brackets and mount these to the back of your TV/ monitor or just stand them up on a desk/ cabinet.
KontrolFreek Gaming Lights
- INCLUDES 6 MULTICOLOR LED STRIPS & 5 CONNECTORS - configurable up to 9 feet...
- EASY INSTALL 3M ADHESIVE BACKING - is flexible, safe for flat surface...
- BIAS LIGHTING - scientifically proven to reduce eye strain and improve...
- COLOR SETTINGS - cycle through 20 colors, 20 effects, 8 brightness levels,...
- You get 6 LED strips stretching out up to 9 feet in length
- Links can be added or removed to increase/ decrease the strip length
- Easy inline controls for color and strobing speed
- 20 different colors, 8 brightness settings, and 8 speeds
This LED light strip is multicolor, not RGB. This means you can cycle through 20 different colors, but you don’t have a spectrum with millions of colors like true RGB. And you can’t individually instruct LEDs on a strip, which is reasonable given the price of this kit.
There are a total of 6 strips and 5 connectors. You can remove or add strips depending on the size of whatever it is that you’re trying to light up. The first strip is the master control strip and it has an inline module to change color/ speed.
PANGTON VILLA LED Strip Lights
- Upgrade tape and fixed buckles. Super sticky double-sided tape is very...
- long 32.8ft flexible led strip lights is easier to install than the...
- Unique mini controller: reduces the volume by half compared to the...
- Latest 44key remote control, 20 colors, 6 dynamic modes, 8 levels of...
- SMD 5050 RGB LEDs
- Over 32 feet of LED strips
- IR remote to control effects like speed, brightness, etc.
- Comes with double-sided adhesive tape for wall/ desk mounting
- Plastic mounting brackets are also included for extra support
I was impressed when I found out that PANGTON uses SMD 5050 RGB LEDs in its strips. The number means that each LED chip measures 5.0mm x 5.0mm, and it has 3 diodes in it for that RGB glow. Compared to a standard 3528 LED chip that you see on lower-end strips; a 5050 chip is much brighter.
That higher level of brightness shines through during the day and is useful for areas with good ambient lighting. Even with room lights on, you can easily see the glow of the RGB LED strip. The remote controller lets you choose from 6 preset lighting modes while also giving you the option to create your own “DIY” mode.
BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0
- Sky Lite 2.0 instantly projects a field of drifting stars against a...
- Incorporates a direct diode Laser, precision glass optics, and holographic...
- With soothing aurora effects that create a relaxing environment in any...
- Enjoy dining under the stars, create a relaxing spa environment, or accent...
- Transformative blue aurora effect that emulates a clear night sky
- Precision construction with high-quality laser diodes and glass lens
- You can control it with Bluetooth via a phone app
- Multiple lighting effects and brightness levels
Unlike other items on this list, the BlissLights Sky Lite is a projector that displays an image of a night sky on your room’s walls. You aim this at the ceiling, turn on the light show, and let it do its magic. In the background, there is a nebula.
In the foreground, you get a moving field of stars that drift past this nebula. You can change the color of the nebula, but the stars will be blue. All the color/ brightness settings can be controlled via Bluetooth using the designated phone app.
If you are looking for more budget gaming gear you might want to check my other post Top 25 Budget Gaming Speakers Under $25, $50, $100, $150, $200
Govee Immersion TV LED Backlight
- Govee Envisual: Our 1080p intelligent camera captures the color onscreen...
- Smart Voice Control: Manage your LED lights for TV with simple voice...
- Dynamic Light Effects: RGBIC technology allows you to customize each strip...
- Enhanced Music Mode: The control box of the LED lights for TV is equipped...
- Comes with a 1080p camera that adjusts lighting effects based on changes in your monitor/ TV display
- Can be controlled with voice commands using Alexa or Google Assistant
- Thanks to RGBIC, individual LED strips can display multiple colors at the same time
- Works great as mood lighting in your living room or as desk lighting for your gaming setup
While it’s marketed as a TV backlight, you can easily use it on monitors for your gaming PC. And the included camera is a neat little gimmick that captures colors on your screen and uses that information to change the color of the LED strips. For example- if your TV/ monitor screen is predominantly showing blue, the LED strips will try to mirror it.
These are RGBIC strips which means that each individual LED can be addressed and made to show a different color. An integrated microphone captures ambient noise and uses that to switch between lighting modes. You can also control the lights with voice commands using Alexa or Google Assistant.
Paladone PlayStation Icons Light
- Light the night: light up your bedroom with the symbols and icons from the...
- Conversation starter: when hosting your next party or game night at your...
- Modes: this light has 3 different light modes with standard lighting and...
- Perfect present: this instantly recognizable PlayStation icon light makes a...
- An excellent choice for your gaming desk or shelf
- Pairs well with a PlayStation console
- Draws attention and elevates the rest of your gaming setup
- Has 3 different lighting modes
- Can be powered by USB or AAA batteries
- Officially licensed merchandise
The PlayStation brand is so ubiquitous and recognizable that even people who don’t play games have heard of it. And that’s one of the reasons this particular gaming light is so good- it immediately draws the attention of people. Even those who aren’t gamers.
Plus, it’s fully licensed so you can treat it as a collector’s item. The Paladone PlayStation light shows the classic triangle, circle, X, and square buttons that you see on every PlayStation controller. It can cycle between 3 different modes (static, color phasing, music reactive).
Paladone Xbox Logo Light
- LOGO LIGHT: As you play your favorite video game, let this Xbox Logo Light...
- DETAILS: Add personality to your office space with this one-of-a-kind item!...
- LIGHT THE NIGHT: Use this nightlight as a desk lamp on the nightstand by...
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: This quality collectible is a unique addition to any...
- A great recreation of the modern Xbox logo
- Conversation starter and a sleek looking decorative piece
- Can double up as a desk lamp
- Can be powered by USB or AAA batteries
- Can be used in its default desk configuration or attached to a wall
- Officially licensed merchandise
It’s like your very own Xbox themed table lamp. The white globe is painted over with a black Xbox logo and it glows pretty well, especially if your room is dimly lit. You can use this as a night light or background item in your gaming stream.
Much like the PlayStation light, it is fully licensed by Microsoft. If you own a console setup with both PlayStation and Xbox, you could purchase both lights to represent each console. You can power this light with a standard 5V USB cable or 3 AAA batteries.
Pac Man Ghost Light Table Lamp
- ICONIC DESIGN: Firmly embedded in modern, pop culture PacMan is one of the...
- ENDLESS COLORS: This PacMan light features 16 different phasing colors...
- PARTY MODE: Featuring 16 bright colors, this PacMan Ghost light flashes...
- EASY STORAGE: At 8” tall this PacMan Ghost light serves as stylish eye...
- The ideal lighting add-on for any retro gaming setup
- 16 different colors that you can switch between
- Different preset lighting modes that strobe between colors
- Compact enough to fit on any desk without taking up much space
- Officially licensed merchandise
Pacman is one of the earliest video games ever made, an arcade sensation that eventually found its way onto 8-bit home consoles. This lamp is designed after one of the several ghosts that you encounter in the game. It can glow in different colors and there are various lighting modes like a static color, wave, phase, etc.
Oh, and there’s this knob on the back called the “party switch”. What does it do? Well, you can adjust it to change the rate at which the lamp switches between colors and brightness levels.
Dengala RGB Corner Floor Lamp
- 【Static Color & Dynamic Patterns】DENGALA corner lamp can create variety...
- 【Premium RGB LEDs】The selected 12V LED strip can display excellent...
- 【Selected Accessories】We selected high-spec accessories to ensure...
- 【Space Saving - Ambient Lighting】Great night addition mood lighting for...
- Not only is this a nice addition to your gaming setup, but it also works as a general-purpose corner lamp for any room
- Stands 57” tall
- Fully adjustable RGB lighting with IR remote for changing colors, brightness, and speed
- The floor stand is quite compact, meaning you can easily fit it into the corner of most rooms
These floor lamps have a built-in diffuser layer and multiple lighting zones. So they generate a very soft yet bright color that looks brilliant. Multiple lighting zones mean you can have 2 or more colors displayed at the same time.
You can buy multiple units and place them in different corners of your room to create an aura-like glow around your gaming desk. Plus, the actual floor stand is extremely compact which means you can squeeze one of these into tight corners without touching other furniture.
GUSODOR LED Strip Light
- New Upgraded Super Long Christmas Lights Outdoor: This christmas lights is...
- Widely Use & Waterproof: You can decorate christmas lights in the...
- 8 Lighting Modes and 4 Brightness Levels: This LED christmas lights has 8...
- High Quality Assurance: LED string lights has passed UL safety...
- The Strips can be cut along premarked lines and attached with other strips
- Works in living rooms, gaming rooms, bedrooms, etc.
- Can be paired with other lights to create a brilliant atmosphere
- Stretches 32.8 feet in length
- Colors and brightness can be adjusted via IR remote or phone app
- Built-in microphone picks up ambient sound and uses it to dynamically change lighting effects (mic sensitivity can be adjusted)
With these LED light strips you can turn a dull and dimly lit corner of your gaming room into a lively and vibrant space. You get over 32 feet of lighting and all of it is controlled by just one IR remote. If you want, you can fit these lights behind a desk or cabinet for a nice backlight effect.
The LED controller has some really smart features, like a built-in timer that lets this strip function as an alarm. You set a time, and a pattern to decide when the lights will turn on. If you want you can even cut down the strip along the designated cutting points to customize the shape and length of your light strip.
dalattin LED Strip Light
- Smart APP IR remote control: led strip lights 100ft support both app and IR...
- Long Led Strip Lights：100FT strip lights(2 rolls of 50ft).long enough to...
- Widely use :The led lights Strips are suitable for bedroom, kitchen,...
- Smart timing settings: With timer function, the rgb led strip lights allow...
- Gigantic 100-foot strip, broken down into segments that can be separated and reused
- Uses 5050 RGB LEDs
- The LED strip has color memory so it will turn on with the exact same color settings as before
- You can set a timer to control when the lights turn on
- IR remote and Bluetooth controls
- Built-in microphone with adjustable sensitivity which shifts lighting effects based on ambient sound
You are getting 100 feet of LED lights, divided into 2 rolls of 50 feet each. Each LED chip is an SMD 5050 which means this strip glows brighter compared to lower-end strips. And the best part is that it doesn’t even cost that much when you consider the length.
Like many other LED strips of this type, it uses an IR remote control with several preset lighting modes. And there’s also a “DIY” function that lets you set the colors/ brightness manually. If you’ve got music playing in the background the built-in mic will pick up those sounds and change the lighting effects dynamically.
ODISTAR Remote Controlled Wall Hexagon Lights
- 【Remote control】 Remote control of color quantum lights,remote control...
- 【 USB power】Unique USB power supply, can be connected to the power...
- 【Modular Touch-Sensitive Lighting】This is a modular touch-sensing wall...
- 【Minimalist Design】The minimalist design and unique geometric design...
- Fully modular design, you can rearrange the hexagonal blocks into your own patterns or add/ remove blocks
- There are 13 different colors
- Brightness and speed can be adjusted with an IR remote
- 3 dynamic lighting presets are built into the PCB
- Touch-sensitive in the middle, you can turn lights on/ off and change colors by touching them
If you’re building your very own in-house streaming room or studio, these hexagonal lights are a perfect fit. They provide ambient lighting and spice up the room interior without being too intrusive. The lighting effect is soft and subtle, plus you can remove and rearrange these hexagons as you wish.
Touching the hexagons in the center will turn them on, and touching them again changes color. The hexagons are connected with PCB sections that sync them together, and everything is controlled with 5V USB power. On the back, you’ve got 3M adhesive tape that secures these sections to the wall.
NZXT Underglow Accessory
No products found.
- Compatible with NZXT CAM software
- Two 300mm strips with 15 individually addressable RGB LEDs in each one
- The diffusion layer provides even lighting and creates a unique neon-like glow
- PCIe pass-through bracket improves cable management
- An adhesive layer is applied to the strips
- Low profile yet durable
NZXT makes some premium accessories, and this one is no different. It uses high-quality plastic for the housing and the actual strips themselves are connected with braided wire connectors. You even get a PCIe passthrough bracket which comes in handy if you want to mount these lights to your PC case.
They also work under the monitor (or attached to the back of your monitor). You will notice that diffusers are built into the strips so you get a uniform glow instead of individual light sources. And the best part is that you can sync these strips with CAM software in conjunction with other NZXT devices (CPU cooler, case fan, motherboard, etc.).
Elgato Light Strip
- Intuitive Control: adjust light settings via the app on...
- RGBWW LEDs: 16 million colors and warm to cold white.
- 2000 Lumens: ultra-bright and fully dimmable.
- 3500 – 6500 K: adjust white color from sunrise to misty blue.
- Extremely bright at 2000 lumens
- Very thin design with flexible strips that can conform to any shape
- Smooth and responsive light changes with zero flickering
- RGB strips can be cut along the premarked lines
- Dedicated white LEDs
- Color and brightness can be adjusted with a computer or phone
Compared to any other light strip on this list, the Elgato is designed to produce very pure and bright white light. Which makes it an excellent choice for streaming/ studio lighting. It can go from warm to cold white color, and there is a dedicated white LED built into each chip.
Plus, it’s made by Elgato who are renowned for their video capture cards used by streamers across the world. You can rest assured the strip is built to high standards of quality. Everything is controlled via an inline remote and the lights don’t flicker.
TACAHE Compact RGB Corner Lamp
- 【RGB Color & Random Pattern】A variety of colorful light and lighting...
- 【3 Level - White Light Option】The dimmable white light contain warm...
- 【Dimmable Inline Cord Switch】Switch between white mode and RGB mode....
- 【Night Decoration Table Mood Lighting】The corner table lamp takes up...
- Works as a nightlight, desk light, mood light, or gaming light
- RGB and brightness settings can be easily changed with an inline control module
- Simple 5V USB power supply (wall adapter included)
- Can display a solid color or switch through randomized lighting patterns
- Generates warm (3000K), daylight (4000K), and cool (6000K) white colors
Unlike the Dengala floor light, this one doesn’t have multiple lighting zones. It is however a lot smaller and can easily fit on top of a desk or nightstand. The diffuser ensures a soft and consistent glow across the entire length of the lamp.
You can even select the ideal color temperature depending on the time of day (adjustable between 3000K and 6000K). Every aspect of lighting can be adjusted with the inline control, like brightness, color, effect, etc.
ATTIVOLIFE Gamepad 3D Illusion Lamp
- 【Creative 3D Visual Effect】The gamepad lamp is made of laser engraving...
- 【Remote Control+Timer+Dimmer+Smart Touch】Newly upgraded version gamepad...
- 【Eco-friendly & Safety】Bigger SIZE of acrylic panel scratch-resistant...
- 【Personalized Gift】The gamepad hologram lamp can added attraction to...
- Generates an illusory 3D projection of an Xbox controller
- Can be used on a desk or nightstand
- Works seamlessly with a living room console setup or gaming PC desk setup
- IR remote control
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries
- Produces a soft light that doesn’t flicker
- Comes with a timer setting that lets you adjust the light duration between 15 minutes to 12 hours for nighttime
- Scratch-resistant acrylic panel
It uses an acrylic screen with engraved light sources that create the image of a wireframe Xbox-style controller. You can control colors, brightness, etc. using an IR remote. And since this is designed to be used on a desk/ nightstand, you even have a timer function.
The timer can be adjusted between 15 minutes and 12 hours, to function as an alarm or night light. You can also select between 4 different preset effects- flash, strobe, fade, and smooth. The light can be dimmed and doesn’t flicker, with a soft and uniform glow.
KontrolFreek LED Strip Lights
- INCLUDES 1 CONTROLLER STRIP, 7 MULTICOLOR LED STRIPS (18IN/45.7cm) & 7...
- USB-POWERED INLINE CONTROLLER for customization of color, effect,...
- EASY INSTALL 3M ADHESIVE BACKING - is flexible, safe for flat surface...
- BIAS LIGHTING - proven to reduce eye strain and improve image quality due...
- 3M adhesive backing for easy installation on desks, walls, and monitors/ TVs
- Uses one primary control strip powered by a 5W USB cable
- Apart from the primary strip, there are 7 detachable LED strips
- Each strip can display 20 different colors and has 5 brightness levels
- You can cycle through 9 lighting effects using the inline controller
Completely customizable with multiple segments that can be joined or detached from each other, this LED strip is multicolor. That’s different from true RGB which can display a spectrum of several million colors. Still, you get more than enough colors and lighting effects to accentuate your gaming experience.
There is one master strip with an inline control and to this strip, you can attach up to 7 segments of LED strip. There are various lighting effects, colors, brightness levels, and speeds. The KontrolFreek icons are extra flexible points that let you bend the strips at perfect 90° angles without any damage.
Eichel LED Game Neon Sign
- PRODUCT SPEC.: The size of this LED Gamepad Neon sign is 41*27.5 cm /...
- Gamer's Cool Room Decor: This is definitely a cool gift for teen boys and...
- EASY TO INSTALL & USE: This USB powered gamepad light is plug and play...
- OCCASIONS: Perfect for party, gaming room, man cave, holiday events, club...
- Measures 41cm x 27.5cm
- Uses LEDs instead of actual Neon, so it’s much safer while getting a similar lighting effect
- Durable scratch-resistant transparent plastic housing
- Works with 5V/ 1A DC power (can be powered by USB, phone charger, power bank, etc.)
- Ideal as a wall decoration in your gaming room
- Fairly bright
In combination with a corner lamp and a Paladone Xbox/ Playstation logo light, this can turn any old room into a gaming center. It attaches to walls with adhesive tape and uses diffusion to give ordinary LEDs a neon glow effect. There are no adjustable colors or brightness levels, and everything is powered by a simple 5V USB cable.
It doesn’t copy any particular controller design; however, it looks like a copy of the PlayStation controller. The light glows bright enough to be spotted in a well-lit room during the day. And it can also attach to the wall through hooks if you aren’t comfortable with adhesive tape.
WILLED Under Monitor Light Bar
- ➤Dynamic Rainbow Effect & Dimmable -- The gaming light bar with RGB...
- ➤Memory Function & USB Powered-- Choose one of your favorite mode to...
- ➤Space-Saving & Black Aluminum Body -- Use strong adhesive tape with your...
- ➤Remote Control & Easy Operation -- Have 2 methods to control the under...
- RGBIC design means you can display multiple colors on the same light bar
- Has dozens of dynamic lighting modes and 15 static color modes
- Aluminum construction is durable and looks premium
- Has an inline brightness/ mode control on the 5V USB cable
- Can also be controlled with the included IR remote
- Total of 18 RGB LEDs in each light bar
Similar in design to the Govee light bar, but this is just one bar. It has multiple lighting zones and a diffuser layer on top to evenly spread out the light. You can power this with a simple 5V USB cable which also includes an inline control similar to what you get on a mobile headset.
The light bar can attach to the bottom of your monitor or TV with adhesive tape. You can hook up 2 or even 4 light bars to the back of your monitor and control all of them with just one IR remote. Each bar measures 12.5” in length.
Arcwares Hexagon Lights
- 🔔【Remote & Touch-sensitive Ambient Light】Hexagon Wall Lights adopts...
- 🔔【Multi-scene Wall Lamp】Hex lights touch adopts USB connection...
- 🔔【DIY Design】Combined with the design inspiration of the honeycomb,...
- 🔔【Geometric Design】Led hexagon lights based on geometric design can...
- A modular design, you can create your own patterns and add/ remove lights
- Dual IR remotes are included within the package
- Strobe, wave, pulse, static, and various other lighting modes can be selected from
- 13 colors and various speed/ brightness levels
There are a total of 6 hexagon-shaped lights in each set, and you can link up an additional 14 units. All can be controlled with just one included IR remote, although you get two remotes with each purchase. Each light has a diffusion layer that evenly spreads out the glow and provides a warmer color temperature.
Like other hexagonal lights of this type, you have touch-activated controls that can turn the lights on/off and change color. Each light can display 13 different colors, with the ability to switch between 3 modes- fade, jump, and flash.
Magiacous Smart Light Bars
- 【Smart Life App Control Endless Possibilities】Connect with Smart Life...
- 【Amp Your Entertainment with Multiple Modes】Immerse yourself in your...
- 【Immersive Experience by Your Music】Light reacts to the beat of your...
- 【Timed Off and Easy Installation】This cool stuff for your room can be...
- Can work as under-monitor light bars or corner lamps for your gaming desk
- Will attach to the back of your TV/ gaming monitor with adhesive tape
- You can use the included stand for vertical orientation or lay these bars on their side
- Built-in magnets for attaching to metallic surfaces
- Microphones inside the light bars pick up ambient audio and shift the lighting mode
It’s not a revolutionary design by any means, but you’re still getting excellent value for money. The light bars have diffuser layers built-in so you get a smooth and consistent glow effect. For vertical orientation, plastic stands are included within the package.
You can also mount these directly to the back of a monitor or TV using magnets (magnets are built into the light bar). Since the Magiacous is proper RGB, you get a full 16.8 million colors to choose from. And various lighting effects like fade, pulse, static, etc.
As you can see, gaming lights come in various forms. You’ve got LED strips that go inside the PC case or under your desk. There are lights that you can strap onto the back of your TV/ monitor. You even have lights that sync with the software on your computer.
Some lights go on your wall, lights that act as corner lamps. Some even look like neon signs that you’d see in a cyberpunk game. Take a look at your gaming room, select the type of light that you think will elevate it up a notch.
Skylights can produce unique and interesting patterns on your walls, so they are ideal for lighting up your whole room. LED light strips are good for spotlighting. Take care not to overdo the lighting, since it might end up being distracting (not to mention wire management).
If you found this article useful, you may want to save this pin below to your Gaming board.
Last update on 2023-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API